If you’re on the hunt for a commercial ice maker for your business or home then I want to introduce you to a cost-effective commercial ice machine that you’re going to love.
The VEVOR 110V ice machine comes in several different sizes which produce many different amounts of ice each day – 80lbs all the way to 400lbs of ice every 24 hours.
In just 12-18 minutes you’re going to get 55-156 pieces of clear ice and this ice machine will store 44-400 lbs of ice at one time.
We really think that the smaller 80 lbs VEVOR commercial ice maker bridges the need that people have beyond a smaller portable ice maker. There are so many occasions that having a portable ice maker isn’t large enough or doesn’t produce enough ice for the demand. Most portable ice makers will produce a total of 28-48 lbs of ice each day and there are many times that this just isn’t enough.
If you are looking for an ice maker that leaps over the portable ice maker capabilities and supplies enough ice for your business, home, church, restaurant, bar, cafe or coffee shop, then I want to encourage you to click on the link and look closer at the VEVOR 110V Commercial Ice Maker.
No matter what demand you have for ice – we know that one of the VEVOR COMMERCIAL ICE MAKER will be perfect for you.back to menu ↑
LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK INSIDE THESE UNITS
Inside the VEVOR 110V commercial ice maker, you’re going to find a powerful compressor that’s equipped with high-temperature protection.
Another great feature that’s practically unseen in all the VEVOR commercial ice makers is the fact that these ice maker is energy efficient. This means that you’re going to save money in the long-haul using one of these commercial ice makers.
These ice maker are not just efficient in its power consumption, but also in its water usage. It uses 99% of the water that is pumped into the unit to make ice. This is good news because it leaves very little waste and that saves you money!
I do recommend that if you’re not using the ice right away that you bag it and throw it into the freezer. If you decided not to bag the ice and throw it into the freezer, your ice will melt over time and the water drain away from the machine.
This ice maker does have an insulated ice storage bin which will keep your ice cold for several hours, but it’s still a good practice to store the ice in a freezer if you decide not to use it anymore.
A great way to make money using this ice maker is to purchase ice bags and sell bags of ice to your customers if you’re using this ice maker in your business.
It doesn’t cost a lot of money for ice freezer bags and if you have the freezer space you could sell these ice bags for $3-4 dollars a bag. This is a great way to make a little return from your ice maker.
Consider this! If you sold 500 bags of ice (Which I believe is a conservative number) for $1.99 a bag, this would give you a total of $995 for the year which would actually pay for the ice maker in full (For the smaller 80lbs VEVO ice maker). This is a great way to subsidize the total amount of the ice maker and still have the benefits of this great unit for your home or business.
Here is a feature that you’ll be glad is included in this great commercial ice maker – nano blue light and dry filter. This technology keeps the ice you serve clean and always fresh which is one important step in protecting your customers and family’s health.back to menu ↑
THESE ICE MAKERS HAVE LOTS OF OPTIONS
The operation panel on these machine gives you so many great features. These ice makers have everything that you need to know about the function of the unit, all in one convenient place.
What can you control with this operation panel? With one click of a button, you can turn on the auto-cleaning feature that will keep your unit free of germs, bacteria, and dirt that will affect the taste of your ice.
This control panel also allows you to can control the thickness of your ice, its temperature control, and detection of ice fall-off and environment temperature.
The VEVOR ice makers are packed with so many great features that it makes it worth the investment of owning one.back to menu ↑
THESE ICE MAKERS FEATURE A SIMPLE DESIGN
Let’s talk about its looks. I know that looks are not everything, but all of these machines do have a very plain look.
No matter which size VEVOR ice maker you’re considering, they all have a simple, practical design (Let’s put it this way).
The smaller VEVOR commercial ice makers (80lbs of ice each day) feature a rectangular box design that’s made from high-quality stainless steel. The front of the unit you’ll find venting which means that it can be framed into your cupboards, if you so desire. There is nothing spectacular about the design of any of these ice makers, but at the end of the day, they do what they are supposed to do – make ice.
These units will need some installation before they’re ready to start making ice. You will need to install a water and drain line to the back of this ice maker.
Setting up these ice makers are not difficult to do, or you can call a plumber that will do it for you for a minimal fee.back to menu ↑
These commercial ice maker are a great addition to any business or home and has a wide-verity of uses. Because there are so many different sizes available to you, there is no reason why the VEVOR commercial ice maker won’t supply the ice that you need.
In my research, most people are using the smaller VEVO ice makers for their small businesses such as their restaurants, bars, hotels, or grocery stores. There are some that have decided to use the smaller ice makers for their home, to assist with those great parties they host. The larger units are perfect for larger food establishments or industrial buildings.
We believe that this is one of the best commercial ice maker companies that is available to you, and that each of these units are built to last.
We are impressed with the extra attention given to the purity of the ice these ice maker produce, and the nano blue light and dry filter are great features that support that cause.
The price is also impressing and compared to other commercial ice makers in its range, it’s hard to beat. You’re going to fork out anywhere from $509 to about $2700 for one of these VEVOR ice makers. In between this price range, you’re going to find that perfect commercial ice maker for your needs.
If you have any questions please leave them below, if you currently have the VEVO 110V Commercial Ice Maker then leave your review below as well. We would love to hear about your experience using this great ice maker.back to menu ↑
- ❄【FAST AND HIGH EFFICIENT ICE MAKING】- VEVOR commercial ice maker will bring you convenience and efficiency on ice making. Making 55 clear ice cubes for one cycle in just 12 to 18 minutes-and up to 155 lbs of ice in 24 hours. Each ice cube is at the standard size of 0.9''*0.9''*0.9'', and 44 pounds of ice storage capacity.Making it perfect for mixed drinks or small water bottle openings.
- ❄【POWERFUL COMPRESSOR W/ HIGH TEMP. PROTECTION AND ENGERY SAVING】- Equipped with a brand and powerful 335W SECOP compressor to cool, it will be a mighty addition to your bar or under counter, while the water usage rate is up to 99%. (Suggested: Please transfer the ice cubes to refrigerator ,if you don't use them instantly).
- ❄【MICROCOMPUTER AUTOMATIC CONTROL W/ FULL SET OF ACCESSORIES】- Operation panel with AUTO CLEAN,ICE MAKING ,ADJUSTABLE THICKNESS, SHORTAGE&HIGH TEMP&ICE FULL&OVER TIME REMIND , etc. buttons will help you control the process of ice making. One ICE SPOON for convenient ice cubes transferring, One WATER FILTER is convenient to purify tap water into pure water.
- ❄【ADOPTED INNOVATIVE NANO BLUE LIGHT KEEP THE FRESH ICE CUBES 】-Nano blue light and dry filter to keep the clean and fresh ice to protect family health.Powerful 335W compressor to cool, this ice maker is sure to be a mighty addition to your bar or under counter.
- ❄【WIDE APPLICATIONaS】-Constructed by stainless steel, this commercial ice maker is rust resistant which prolongs its service time. Work great for applications in Coffee Shop,Party Gathering,Homes, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Grocery Stores, and more.
We really think that this commercial ice maker bridges the need that people have beyond a smaller portable ice maker. There are so many occasions that having a portable ice maker isn't large enough or doesn't produce enough ice for the demand. Most portable ice makers will produce a total of 28-48 lbs of ice each day and there are many times that this just isn't enough.
- Different Sizes and Prices
- Produces A Great Amount of Ice Each Day
- Made From High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Great Features To Keep Your Ice Clean and Safe
- Easy to Install
- Several Different Sizes Available
- Insulated Bin, But No Freezer Built-In